Our clients don’t neatly fit into any boxes, and neither do we. Many of the folks we work with are parents in the morning, solopreneurs and startup founders during the day and nonprofit volunteers at night. Despite the many hats we all wear, we’ve grouped our typical services by who seeks them out most below: Businesses & Non-Profits, Individuals & Families, Solopreneurs & Startups.
BUSINESSES & NON-PROFITS
It’s not just a tagline, Davis really does mean business. Whether for or nonprofit, we’ve worked with enough businesses through enough issues that while your individual facts may vary, it’s likely we’ve handled an issue similar to what you’re dealing with. This experience allows us to resolve issues you may find completely daunting, often far more quickly than you’d expect.
- Contract Drafting and Review
- Ongoing Business Planning
- Succession Planning
- Converting LLC to S Corp
- MNVest info
- Business Disputes and Litigation
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate
- Purchase and Sale of a Business
- Employment Law
- Employee Handbook Drafting
- Non-Competition, Severance, and Consulting Agreements
- Social Media Policy Drafting (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Non-Profit Business Services
- 501(c)(3) filing
- Website Legal Review and Consultation
- Privacy Policies
- Terms and Conditions
- COPPA, CHIPA, etc.
- Intellectual Property Strategy
INDIVIDUALS & FAMILIES
Individuals and families are the foundation of every business. Without a clear picture of the future, neither businesses nor the people behind them can thrive. Life happens, things can’t always be prevented, but with some simple planning tools, dealing with the unexpected can be much more manageable. Our business experience provides us with important perspective about how to minimize conflict in personal relationships, a vital part of making sure a plan is fully formed.
- Estate Planning
- Health Care Directives
- Powers of Attorney
- Business Wills
- Relationship Issues
- Divorce/Custody Consultation
- Cohabitation Agreements
SOLOPRENEURS & STARTUPS
From the minute you begin offering a good or service in exchange for payment, you’re running a business. However, we understand and know from experience that solopreneurs and startups are a slightly different breed. Below are some of the common issues we help our solo and startup clients with, but if you don’t see your need addressed below, feel free to visit our business services section for additional ways we help.
- Starting a Business
- Entity Formation (LLC, Corporation, B Corporation, Partnerships)
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Payment Disputes
- Funding and Financing Agreements
- Ongoing Advising