Trying to include a list of all the ways we work with clients would make this page a constant work in progress and far longer than anyone wants to read. However, below are some notable ways we work with our clients.
ADVISE & CONSULT
Not every client arrives with a specific matter, and more often than not they require some assistance just figuring out what they need to tackle first. Below are some ways we work with clients before ever picking up a pen or keyboard.
- Business Formation and Planning
- Business Plan Development
- Growth Strategies
- Choice of Entity (B Corp, Corporation, LLC, etc.)
- Succession Planning for Business and Personal
- Investor Consultation
- Advice for Potential Investors
- Advice for Businesses Seeking Outside Capital
- Advice Prior to Litigation
- Outside Advice on Cultural Competency for Various Communities
- Website Legal Review and Consultation
- Privacy Policies
- Terms and Conditions
- COPPA, CHIPA, etc.
EXECUTE & IMPLEMENT
The actual drafting and reviewing we see changes daily, but there are some big-picture areas that cover a lot of what we do. Below are some of our larger practice areas with examples of the sorts of things we see in some of them. Don’t see what you’re looking for? Be sure to be in touch, we’ve likely dealt with it, just haven’t had time to add it to the list.
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate
- Purchase and Sale of a Business
- Employment Law
- Employee Handbook Drafting
- Non-Competition, Severance, and Consulting Agreements
- Social Media Policy Drafting (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Non-Profit Business Services
- 501(c)(3) and State Filing
- Funding and Financing Agreements
ENFORCE & RESOLVE
If you are in business long enough, you’re likely to find yourself in some sort of legal dispute. They’re never fun, and you’ve likely heard horror stories of how expensive resolving them can be. While this may be true once litigation is commenced, there are ways to resolve matters short of litigation. Below are some of the areas in which we’ve helped clients resolve disputes.
- Mediation and Arbitration
- Payment Disputes
- Contract Default
- Partnership Dissolutions and Disputes
- Enforcement of UCC Filings and Financing Agreements