Davis Law Office is pleased to announce that we will continue to serve as technical assistance providers for Hennepin County’s Elevate HennepinSM and the City of Minneapolis’s B-TAP program. See below for more information.
Davis Law Office and Hennepin County are pleased to announce Elevate Hennepin, a public/private initiative offering pro bono services to businesses located in Hennepin County. Elevate HennepinSM was started to better connect business owners and entrepreneurs to expertise, capital, and resources. The program is aimed at building a more inclusive and robust economy where people and businesses from all backgrounds can thrive.
Elevate Hennepin provides expertise in three areas:
- Technical Assistance: Davis Law Office has been selected to offer one-on-one technical assistance services to help businesses find solutions to a wide variety of legal issues at no cost to the business.
- Peer-to-Peer Roundtables: Reoccurring and facilitated small group discussions segmented by industry and areas of participant interest with a focus on sharing best practices and problem solving.
- Topic-Driven Webinars: Industry and subject matter experts will discuss issues facing employers with a focus on workforce needs in remote environments during the COVID-19 pandemic
Visit www.elevatehennepin.org, to learn more and register your business.
City of Minneapolis B-TAP
This program provides consulting support to small- and medium-sized businesses located in Minneapolis. The City contracts with local organizations who work directly with entrepreneurs and small business owners to plan, launch, and grow their business in Minneapolis. The program is aimed at building a more inclusive and robust economy where people and businesses from all backgrounds can thrive.
B-TAP offers assistance to entrepreneurs who are:
- Considering starting a new business in Minneapolis.
- Looking to expand business operations in Minneapolis.
- Businesses in need of general business advice, including businesses who are working to sustain operations after interruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Visit City of Minneapolis B-TAP Resources for more info.