Many of us celebrate this time of year by giving gifts to friends, family, co-workers, and others. This year, why not invest in the Twin Cities with a gift or gift certificate from one of our many fabulous (local) clients and friends of the firm?! Here are a few of our favorite gift ideas:
- Want to give back AND give a gift at the same time? Check out Still Kickin or Hippy Feet.
- Need a gift for a kiddo in your life that they’ll love (and won’t even realize is educational)? REcharge Labs has got your number.
- Looking for something spicy for your special person? The Smitten Kitten is an amazing resource for info and goods on everything sexy.
- Gift cards for foodies and beer geeks are always a win. Head on over to Eastlake Brewing or The Herbivorous Butcher for all-things delicious.
- Need help planning a holiday party? Events by Lady K can help you plan.
- How about help managing your never-ending list of things to do? Gal Friday 612 can help you manage.
- If you want an alternative to traditional consumerism, take a look at how GoodSpend is changing up the game.
- Consider giving Native American-made baskets, apparel, or crafts created (or grown!) right here in Minnesota at Honor the Earth Merchandise, Red Lake Nation Foods, or Birch Bark Books.
- If you’d like to do some last-minute (and potentially tax-deductible) charitable giving, GiveMN is the place to find loads of good causes and worthwhile projects to support.
- Whew! All this giving and doing good is exhausting. Take some time to rejuvenate at Ascent Acupuncture or Estrella Apothecary & Day Spa.
We work with hundreds of small businesses and are connected to fantastic resources here in Minnesota. So reach out if you’re looking to shop local, and we may be able to help! And if you’re a DLO client or partner and want to be listed here—drop us a line and we’ll add you to the post!